Sunday, June 12, 2011

Tired...Kinda...

Currently in New Delhi. Today is Monday...it's 7am. Yes, why am I awake? Well, I suppose it could be the jet leg. All is well. Ill try to post pictures soon. The group of people I am with is awesome! Everyone is super motivated and I love it. Yesterday we went to see some sites. We also went to the Kingdom of Dreams which is a popular place... almost like a Disneyland for Indians minus the rides :) - Food and Shopping and Dancing!!!

On the observant side of things...many people stare at our group. A giant group of mostly white kids...lol. They have taken pictures of us... some of the people studying here have already studied the languages the people speak out here (Hindi, Urdu, Bengali, Punjabi...I think I said those right.) ... so at times we do get to interact but we have yet to scratch the surface of experience.

Well, its about time for breakfast for me.


Good Morning and Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment