Thursday, June 9, 2011

Whatever is to come...

Namaste,

I am feeling the anticipation and the butterflies in my gut. It's a surreal feeling, and tomorrow we take off for New Delhi. Today was full of loooooooong informational seminars. We were told not to eat opened fruit from the fruit venders... not to walk alone at night (women)... to scream when being harassed... and yet to try Everything.

I definitely packed too much but I will be getting tailored clothes made for cheap with my rupees*.

I'm not feeling long winded. There is however a lot on the brain.

I've met a ton of great people. This program has picked very diverse citizens 595 of 5000 (something like that). Although I'm not ready for the heat, I am very ready to learn a new language and to learn about a new culture. 

Ill try to keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment